CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's finally....Sunday???


I can't believe the weekend is over.  It went by so fast.  I knew that on Friday I should post our update and thought I would do it later, and later...and later...until well, here is is Sunday night and I am finally doing it.
What has kept me so busy you might ask?  Well, pretty much everything.  We have barely been home for most of the week, on Friday I finally put my foot down and decided we were not leaving the house, and we didn't. Friday or Saturday.

Here is a quick recap of the whole week...
IN MY LIFE THIS WEEK....
I have gotten a whole lot of scheduling done.  The girls stayed at my moms Sunday night so I was able to spend all of Monday planning for the new year, not the best 4th but I can guarantee it was the most productive one I have ever had.

IN OUR HOMESCHOOL THIS WEEK...
We did absolutely no school this week, unless you count the summer reading program.  We were pretty busy reading every day.

MY FAVORITE THING THIS WEEK...
I am going to sound like a freak manic organizer when I say this but getting so much work done all by myself in a completely empty house was my favorite thing.  It is quite therapeutic for me.

THINKS I AM WORKING ON....
Getting the girls shelves organized with everything they will need throughout the school day.  The summer months have put a hurting on our pretty organized shelves.

I'M READING...
I am almost embarrassed to say I am still reading the same three books that I started the summer reading.

That about wraps my week up.  Ready to start again fresh tomorrow...we start school again in the morning, Elyse seemed excited tonight when we talked about it...guess we shall see if that is true in the morning.
If you would like to read how others weeks are looking, head over toWeird Unsocialized Homeschoolers  and see who else linked up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment