CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Busy weekend

Whew...this has been the busiest weekend we have had in a long time.  I don't think we stopped moving all weekend long.  We took the kids to the new drive in theater about an hour away from our house.  They had so much fun, we got to see 2 movies, and get a large popcorn and drink for 25.00, how often does that happen for a family of 5?  Last night we went to my dads farm and watched had a bonfire and fireworks, today is a family picnic and tonight, I think we will be crashing early.  I hate to miss the opportunity to see fireworks but I know that for my husband and children's sake, early bedtime is a must.  Hubby is such a trooper, we have not gotten a decent nights sleep since Thursday night and he had to be at work at 5:30 this morning.  I think he deserves a quiet evening at home relaxing before his whole week gets messed up because of being so tired. 

The rest of our week looks pretty boring, we are going to work on finishing up some more math, I guess I will succumb to the world of testing even though I absolutely detest the idea and get that taken care of so that we can report to our school system. 

I have every intention of finding one neat cool activity for the girls to do each week that will get us out of the house and learning from new experiences.  I will report on how successful I am and where our endeavors take us!

1 comments:

Michelle Gibson said...

Can't wait to see what you do! =)

Post a Comment