CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day!

I have to say that my sweet little angels did it again.

I have spent the entire weekend on the couch covered in blankets and mostly sound asleep.  Yesterday Jamie had to work the whole morning.  I told the girls I was sick (which Elyse informed me she could tell I didn't sleep well the night before because my hair was crazy) and would need them to be quiet and play nicely, somehow we would make it through the morning without their dad.
Today during naptime Elyse made me a Mothers Day card, she then helped both of her sisters make one and she made one for her dad to give me.
I am so thankful that I don't get sick very often because I am pretty miserable and unable to do much when I am sick.  I was finally able to get up and get some (read very little) things taken care of around the house. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment