CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Newfound motivation!!!

I have so many ideas brewing in my head...I don't even know where to start. For this very reason (and many more) I am so thankful that we do school all year long. I would be sad if I had to wait a whole year to get started on these ideas. And, truth be told, I would probably not still be excited about them by then. These are my ideas for starters:

1. Sensory bins...I have done a few this year but next year I want to go full force for Camdyn. I have gotten some great motivation and ideas from blog searching this afternoon and can't wait to introduce these ideas to our lessons as the weeks progress. And, of course I want to post pics.

2. Lapbooks...I have been very overwhelmed by the idea of lapbooks, I love the idea in theory but need a more detailed idea of what it actually looks like.

These are just two of my plans to begin in the next few weeks, I will be posting more of my ideas as they come into play!
Now to get back to the lesson plans that are going to incorporate both of these ideas!

2 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

I stopped by from the HSV to see your Garden Challenge post-but I can't find it. Sorry! Great ideas though :)

Amy said...

It is up now.

Post a Comment